40% off Anker sale

Some good deals

Rules: US only. Starts December 27th 00:00 PST 2017, ends December 28th 23:59 PST 2017. Discount quantity is limited. First come, first served. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

7 Likes

Some thinks could be interesting but there is nothing for me.

1 Like

Darn, I was hoping for the Powerline+ II cables (3ft). But I am very tempted to get the Eufy BodySense Smart Scale.

I am thinking about the scale as well, my Withings one is 5 years old now and goes thru batteries like crazy. Me thinks it might be time to replace it and this looks like a really nice choice!

I have the scales, recommend. App on your phone keeps history and supports multiple users.

When someone wants a 2nd helping of pudding then get the scales out. Works wonders.

Now that is a great way to keep those extra servings from weighing someone down :laughing:

Not if you cheat anyways :wink: It’s just water weight, I swear :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for sharing it here! Did you see anything you like? :grin:

1 Like

The flashlight and e7 powerbank interest me, but gotta pay bills before I can buy anything. With the holidays work hours were cut between both jobs so gonna be tight next few paychecks so can’t indulge yet until bills get paid first

great deals!! :tada: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I have one and it’s the best!!

1 Like

Just grabbed the charger with the code. awesome

1 Like

I started lurking on here after longing for a sale of chargers and cables for my new phone. And reading about the post Christmas sale possibly happening.

No luck for Canada. Guess I’ll leep lurking. I find the need for a two plug fast charger in modern world a must.

1 Like

Check Amazon as often there are lightning deals not posted here

Yes, you can keep an eye on amazon page, we will regularly release some good deals.:grin:

Any advise how to keep an eye out? Just be part of the mailing list?

Best bet is to bookmark amazon page for anker products and check it periodically and do the same for Amazon lightning deal page. Waiting for emails can sometimes be too late for their sales on hot itens

how? I can see Lightning deals but not restrict it to a brand, like Anker. I can see current, future, missed but then I have to scroll through them all. There’s a lot of crap there I don’t need. I am on the lookout for a new Chromebook but that’s about it.

Sometimes we will share the deals resource to our Canada subscribers.