4 Car Accessories You Need for Daily Driving

For now, I just need my PowerDrive & PowerLine II. Could use a halfway decent phone mount, though, considering California’s hands-free laws.

1 Like

The Roav DashCam C2 doesn’t have WiFi, how would it communicate with the Roav app? :thinking: It is a trusting companion since I got it, but I do have to remove the card to review footage.

I have two Anker cables in my car - a short one for the main console to use CarPlay, and a long one for the console compartment - where I have a second USB plug - for the passenger’s phone. Being in Canada, during winter times I always carry a snow brush/ice scrapper, shovel and traction aids. In several underfloor compartments in the trunk there are several emergency kit items. And lots of reusable bags for grocery shopping. I would have a PowerCore Jump Starter if it was available in Canada… :rolling_eyes:

As @andrewtiangco, I also have a couple of window shades. And the blind spot mirrors seems like a great idea, I’m looking into those right now.

I’ve got Blind spot mirrors built into my existing mirrors, window shades built into the doors. But would definitely like a dash cam and jump starter.

I always carry an umbrella too. Never know when you will be stranded.

1 Like

Blinker fluid and muffler bearings. Knife and power bank

1 Like

Only 4 eh?

1. Emergency kit
  2. Anker’s IPhone Charger
  3. Spare clothes (especially in the winter)
  4. Those tiny rear view mirror things. I literally can’t park straight without them. XD

Mini jump starter sure seems awesome; definitely useful if you forgot to turn off your headlights or something draining your car’s battery.

Anker USB Car Charger Dual Port and Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount

1 Like

I always feel I need the dashboard camera to record while I am driving, just in case I get into accident due to reckless driving from other driver.

1 Like

Maybe someone wants to sunbathe…:laughing:

Your knife? For a picnic?:laughing:

1 Like

Pepper spray :smile:, I hope you never have a chance to use it!

1 Like

I always carry an umbrella too! I don’t like the rain at all.:mask:

1 Like

Yeah, you never know what will happen next…!:fearful:

Four accessories for daily driving? Guess it depends on your environment but pretty much can settle for just two for normal daily driving;

• dashcam
  • car keys :stuck_out_tongue:

If on a long journey however (and these are normally kept in the car anyhow)

• emergency breakdown kit (high vis’ vest, warning triangle etc)
  • Anker LC40 in glove compartment
  • Anker PowerDrive+ 3 port

Might someday add the jump starter to the list (if it comes to the UK :wink:)

2 Likes

Guess I watch too many youtube videos about carjackings and crazy people :stuck_out_tongue:

I always carry my knife whether in the car or not. It’s saved me a few times I was in a dire emergency

1 Like

Always remember this one for carjacking defense in South Africa :fearful:

1 Like

I would have to say Dashboard camera since i already have blind spot mirrors,Especially since i have 2 teenagers driving now.

Yeah, their safety is very important!:sunglasses: