4 Car Accessories You Need for Daily Driving

Everyone has their own car accessories they feel they can’t live without. Seat cushions, dashboard cameras, car mounts, and so on.

Today, we’re looking at a few gadgets that make driving safer, smarter, and more comfortable.

1. Blind Spot Mirrors

You can’t fix bad drivers and blind spots, but adding blind spot mirrors can help you avoid risk on the road.

2. Dashboard Camera

A dashcam records your driving, letting you save memories or even proving liability in case of an accident.

Roav DashCam C2 self-activates when moved for superior parking security, and captures every moment of the journey with a crystal-clear 1080p picture.

Quickly and easily review, edit, and share your videos using the companion app.

3. Drop Stop

This is one is simple, but incredibly useful.

The Drop Stop fits between your seat and the center console, keeping that annoying gap from swallowing keys, coins, your phone, or whatever else is unlucky enough to be precariously perched on the passenger seat.

4. Portable Jump Starter

There’s no guarantee that someone will be around to give you a jump when you need it, which is why it’s wise to always keep a jump starter kit in your vehicle.

A jump starter kit is a portable power source that gives your car a quick jump by hooking up the clamps on the kit to the car’s battery.

Our PowerCore Jump Starter mini has a flashlight built-in, and includes 2 charging ports packed with our signature high-speed charging technology. Available on Amazon after Christmas!

What’s on your must-have list of car accessories? Let us know in the comments.

Safe and happy driving, Anker fans!:grin:

7 Likes

Portable jump starter for sure… you never know

1 Like

Definitely an Anker LC90 and a portable charger if you find yourself stranded in the dead of night. Never can be too prepared! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Portable pop-up door window shades… great for those long road trips with the sun beaming at you from the side. Take em with me when traveling too just in case.

2 Likes

My knife, my flashlight, my PowerCore II battery pack, and jump pack

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d have to say …

1. dashcam … my trusty Anker C1 Dashcam
  2. portable jump starter
  3. flashlights
  4. pepper spray, especially for us gals.
  5. spare change of clothes (jacket, etc)
  6. spare change for those darn pesky meters
  7. battery pack with extra cables
3 Likes

The power jump starter is great !

I’m considering buying blind spot mirrors.

3 Likes

sunglasses this time of year with the low sun and the snow in the fields it can be blinding at times… I use the blind spot mirror for the passenger side of my truck that has a canopy and it works great. I love the idea of the drop stop as well

2 Likes

For now, I just need my PowerDrive & PowerLine II. Could use a halfway decent phone mount, though, considering California’s hands-free laws.

1 Like

The Roav DashCam C2 doesn’t have WiFi, how would it communicate with the Roav app? :thinking: It is a trusting companion since I got it, but I do have to remove the card to review footage.

I have two Anker cables in my car - a short one for the main console to use CarPlay, and a long one for the console compartment - where I have a second USB plug - for the passenger’s phone. Being in Canada, during winter times I always carry a snow brush/ice scrapper, shovel and traction aids. In several underfloor compartments in the trunk there are several emergency kit items. And lots of reusable bags for grocery shopping. I would have a PowerCore Jump Starter if it was available in Canada… :rolling_eyes:

As @andrewtiangco, I also have a couple of window shades. And the blind spot mirrors seems like a great idea, I’m looking into those right now.

I’ve got Blind spot mirrors built into my existing mirrors, window shades built into the doors. But would definitely like a dash cam and jump starter.

I always carry an umbrella too. Never know when you will be stranded.

1 Like

Blinker fluid and muffler bearings. Knife and power bank

1 Like

Only 4 eh?

1. Emergency kit
  2. Anker’s IPhone Charger
  3. Spare clothes (especially in the winter)
  4. Those tiny rear view mirror things. I literally can’t park straight without them. XD

Mini jump starter sure seems awesome; definitely useful if you forgot to turn off your headlights or something draining your car’s battery.

Anker USB Car Charger Dual Port and Anker Universal Magnetic Car Mount

1 Like

I always feel I need the dashboard camera to record while I am driving, just in case I get into accident due to reckless driving from other driver.

1 Like

Maybe someone wants to sunbathe…:laughing:

Your knife? For a picnic?:laughing:

1 Like