[Deal Expired] 30% off Eufy 2k Doorbell

I know how you feel (when people don’t close them its like is this just one big run on sentence or something???

3 Likes

I hate you so much right now :joy:

2 Likes

So, I went to Amazon to purchase, but it’s no longer in stock (happy problem for Anker).

Will I still be able to get the 30% discount when Amazon notifies me it’s game on and available for order?

If you pick buy from another seller option they have EufyHome listed and the code works there

Direct Link:

Best Lines I have read for the day :joy::grin:

I wouldn’t think it will be that far off as it’s included as part of the prize in an event on the Eufy website, plus the Amazon UK placeholder page is partly up. Perhaps 1-2 weeks?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing pretty sweet deal

Just saw this and I was laughing (so hard… From here on out I plan on only using open parentheses… I’m a rebel!

2 Likes

I would be all over this deal if there was a white option… Black doorbell on white trim is going to stand out like crazy.

3 Likes

BTG:

Thanks for the referral to the EufyHome seller link. Order placed, with an ETA of 4th of July. Cool.

Ordered yesterday and mine will arrive sometime between Jun 19 - Jun 24… hopefully sooner!

2 Likes

I was at least right on point for the price thankfully. Time to wake up the wife while we are on vacation and let her know we need one.

Nice deal for US…Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Will take a look when it’s available in Canada…:grin:

1 Like

Same here. No go for a black video doorbell on the white front door trim, but white or silver (the current doorbell system color) would be OK.

1 Like

Isn’t it black so the camera doesn’t stand out too much?

@Haloweenhamster I guess it’s just preference, it seems like white makes it more obvious where to ring. I prefer most of the doorbell to blend in with the white trim, vs a big camera.

So to prevent the camera from standing out too much, they’re making the entire doorbell unit stand out?
The white with black lens units from the other vendors look OK to me.

1 Like

Thanks For Share but dont need them :smiley:

Thahnks for sharing!

:joy::joy: Yeah impulse decisions always

1 Like