2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

They should be :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial I’m anxiously waiting for mine :innocent:

You haven’t gotten yours yet :cry:. I’m sitting here chilling with mine :grin::sunglasses:

I thought I was gonna get mine today but I didn’t. It’s alright, it will get here… I hope… :sob:

1 Like

Yes, it will be shipped separately. We’re handling a lot of international orders. So a little bit more patience will be great to us.:grin:

6 Likes

Should come to the other thread, we have selfies and cake. I may be lying about the cake part…

Challenge accepted! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Oh of course :blush: I didn’t mean to sound like I’m rushing you. I just wanted to make sure. Take all the time you need, we know you have our backs. Thanks again :hugging:

Thanks for the understanding! We will make sure everyone gets it. If not, just feel free to shoot us a private message as you know. :wink:

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for all the great work for your fans and members :thumbsup:

Received mine and loving it

Feel free to send me one as well! :joy:

Same here :joy:

You seem to be very satisfied an proud when wearing it.
Be careful with the laundry😃

Hey @AnkerOfficial

Still no notification or shipping notice… Checked all parts of my email (Inc spam).

Do you know when (roughly) well get on this side of the pond?

As we send out these t-shirts one by one, so the shipping outside the US will take a bit longer. Please have more patience for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am patient, but that’s all I asked. I know postage from USA takes 2to3 weeks once posted.

We over this side I think thought.maybe when you said… T-shirts have been posted, it was all of them at the same time, and not one time‽

Thanks

We are not in the pole position as usual Mac.
May be we have to take what is left. :grin:

Level 7!! dammit, almost made it!

1 Like

Congratulations @rtena !! Now for Anker T-Shirt :smile:

All you have to do is make it to level 7! Than message @AnkerOfficial to redeem your shirt!