2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

Send it to @MacBlank or @Chiquinho :grin:

But Mac likes bumbags (UK) / fannypacks (USA), he uses them to go to coffee shops. Franz never mentioned backpacks.

Don’t dare me.

This is also why I don’t apply for very many We Love Testing event. Most of the time I figure that other people are more capable of thoroughly testing the device than I am.

1 Like

Franz probably wouldn’t use it. He also didn’t want the T-shirt :grin:. I’ll buy it from you… if you’re willing to sell it…

Oh man nice backpack! I’m happy with my shirt but I would’ve loved to get one too. Hopefully next time :thumbsup:

Yikes. Read slower.

I refused the T-shirt. It is with Anker to distribute how they wish. Not on me.

Don’t get me started on cotton.

If anyone wants to send me something, I’ll think if I need it.

Do you spot any cotton here

or here

3 Likes

I strive to live the minimalistic life you live. What made you choose to refuse cotton and go the minimalistic route? Was it always like this or was there a turning point

https://sectionhiker.com/why-does-cotton-kill/

1 Like

Oh wow it really will kill you dang that is kind of scary. Isn’t most clothing made of cotton or is that not a thing and I’m just wrong lol cause if so buying clothes must be hard

Most clothes are polyester nowadays. Which is great for summer when you want to stay cool.

Thank you for thinking of me.
I still use my “Gockel” :wink: (sic) rucksack since many years.
Made by a recommended manufacturer, similar to the ANKER bagpack.

Excellent thanks, very similar to a Trespass one I use for work…will try to get some additional pictures up this evening (perhaps loaded with my on the go Anker haul :grin:)

2 Likes

Not even on the socks and underwear? Wool would itch a tad :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

Nearest to you Neil

But most of my items average 10 years old and not necessarily available now.

https://www.rei.com/product/118961/rei-co-op-midweight-merino-wool-hiking-crew-socks

So if I were to get a cotton T shirt it would never be used, and my backpack from 9 or so years old hadn’t broken yet. I daily use some items I bought in the 1980s.

Wool is particularly good for your baselayer top, but to make them last its handwash.

Better quality those old days!

1 Like

Well you can pack a fair bit of stuff into this pack, not what I mainly carry in the main compartment on a daily basis but was a good test for sizes :grin:

x1 Medium Zip-up hoodie, x1 SoundCore Zero, x2 SoundCore Flares, x1 MacBook Pro PowerBrick

Took a few more to make a little mini review of the bag and its compartments tomorrow :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Where are you going. Neil?
To Robinson’s island? :joy: taking all your treasures with you?

I think he’s going to rock out somewhere. He’s hosting a party and we are all invited. :slight_smile:

1 Like