[2019] Announced yet Unreleased Products

Yes, @Shenoy. It was the crowdfunding campaign devices that was supposedly delayed to Q1 2019. We haven’t heard anything since…

1 Like

Thanks @Insider

Wish to see a Google Assistant built into Dash (or provide option for Alexa and Google Assistant) and have more control over the hardware than the Bolt (:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:) , lot of beta testing done to get this really ready for the general release :slight_smile:

May be having a small display like this. but with LCD screen…

1 Like

We already have this built into our (most) cars?
When my phone is Bluetoothed to the car i can hit a button on the steering wheel and talk to the car which communicates with my phone, to Google assistant and i think Alexa if its set up correctly.

2 Likes

These all look cool

1 Like

The integration on car is not as great, I try and have this disabled and only use the BT function in Car.

I would have loved Anker build the Smart Assistant built into the Roav Dashcams… Makes it much more valuable than simply recording.

Also it is well positioned to do what the Viva / Via Pro / Bolt does!

2 Likes

Must say it works a treat on my car.
I must admit i don’t tend to use it much, feels s bit weird talking to my car :upside_down_face:

a4375661ca3bbd3fcf81582f3b977512

3 Likes

Not sure if it will work with mine!

2 Likes

it is weird talking to car, while in Car :rofl:… But now it has become a habit at home for everyone to “Hey Google…”… Google has become a trash word now…

2 Likes

The best is, if you talk to yourself, as you know the answers will be given! :rofl:

1 Like

My friend has this car.

3 Likes

Nice to keep track of this, the usb-c to dc is released I thought?

1 Like

Nice car, very nice car.

This was posted in January.

1 Like

That’s a great idea, but I doubt it will happen

1 Like