20100mah output 1/4 of the expected power

Hello,

I got my anker 20100mAh 10 months ago. At the beggining it was awesome. The charging power was always near to 2A. Then, 2 months ago the power gone, now it charge extremely low and cant even charge the power my phone waste. Its like it charges at 500mAh and the phone waste 600mA.

Do someone had something like this? I need help, I cant believe my anker couldnt survive 1 year

Hi @Jorge_De_Lucca , I take it your measuring using a meter if you know it was always near to 2A? Have you tried using a different charger (which charger are you using) and charging cable to rule them out as a possible fault cause?

If you have already tried these troubleshooting steps and failed to resolve your still within your 18 month warranty so feel free to reach out to support@anker.com with your PowerCore serial no and purchase date/place and they will be happy to assist.

1 Like

Sounds like it could be the cable to me. I’ve had friends use my 20100 powercore with Poundland cables and it hardly charges. I switch them to my Anker cable and it charges up super fast. Def worth trying a better cable.

2 Likes

I would either say that is a defective unit Or more likely as oggyboy said bad USB cable. all cables are not created equal.

1 Like