2 Flares for $88?!

Soundcore’s Flare 2-Pack is on sale for just $87.99 via Amazon US right now, so if you don’t already have a Flare, now is a better time than ever to get not just one, but two!

Don’t forget, you can pair these up together in stereo mode for even better sound!

https://amazon.com/dp/B07D36JJZT

#Double the Flares? :white_check_mark:
#Double the Fun? :white_check_mark:
#Double the Price? :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Will you be upping your speaker game with this amazing deal? Let us know!

10 Likes

This is a very good deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a real great deal :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is a really good deal. The lowest price on the Flare has been $44.99 and that has only come up a handful of times. I was lucky enough to get both of mine at that price and highly recommend getting a pair of them. Pairing them for stereo completely elevates the sound and if I’m using them both, that’s the mode I choose. You do also have the option of “boost” mode with a pair, which sends the same signal to both Flares. Might be useful if you’re having a big party and want more volume or to have the same music in more than one room. I really love my Flares! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, that’s way better than a good deal!

2 Likes

I got the discount code for the pair with the Soundcore giveaway. It’s got really good sound quality and it’s like surround sound with 365° of sound compared to a 180° on a sound bar. Let’s not forget the 66’ range which surpasses any competition!

1 Like

Good deal…now they need to have the Flare+ in a 2 pack so I can get that one and pass these down to my son

1 Like

Damn, that’s really good. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

These sound great and hopefully more deals like this come to light!

1 Like