10.5" iPad Pro Screen Protector - Latest Developments

A couple weeks ago, Anker launched a screen protector for the rumored 10.5" iPad Pro, expected to be announced on Monday. However, according to the pictures, it appeared as though the bezels were the same size as the current iPad models, something that is not rumored. Now, Apple Insider has posted about the screen protector, saying it’s questionable. It’s an interesting read, as one of the reviewers… just read the article to find out.

We should find out the full details about the new iPad Monday!

If you have an iPhone 4 or later, any iPad except for the 1st generation, an iPod 5th or 6th generation, a MacBook generally less than seven years old, or a PC running Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge, you can watch the Keynote at WWDC live via apple.com
If you do not have one of those devices, plenty of third-party organizations will be providing live coverage, as well. Ex. CNET

Thank you and have a nice day!

We have one ipad fan in the family, we get 1-year later refurbished models with a full warranty for half the cost. So looking forward in a year’s time getting the half-price 10.5" iPad Pro, which by a year from now will have plenty of cases and screen protectors.

The amusing thing is there exists out there folks who will pay almost any price for anything Apple, on more than one occasion we sold a 2 year old iPad for the same cost as a 1 year old iPad so it can be a free upgrade.

Personally I’m waiting for the next Lenovo Tab4.

1 Like

How do you get it half price refurbished?

Wait a year around the time the new model comes out the soon-to-be-older model often comes up manufacturer refurbished from the likes of Woot or Groupon. With other non-Apple makes more commonly the price drops over time and then product not available. Then sell your old model (2 years old now) on Craigslist.

I’m waiting for the Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus, one of 4 models 8" 10" basic and higher specs.

I currently have a Asus Nexus 7 2013 model which I expect to die by end of the year, and Google Pixel C 10" which I expect to die next year. The N7 is perfect for flights, it is better to drain the N7 battery watching video on HD screen which leaves room on your flight tray to eat, and save your phone battery to be fully charged for the Uber activity on landing. The Pixel C is good for work while traveling, I moved to it from Chromebook as Chromebooks are more fragile (but overall good value for money). I store the N7 and Pixel C at 60% charged and when traveling then fully charge, this keeps them going for longer as usually the battery begins to die from 2 years out.

I just today merged two broken Chromebooks with aid of youtube guides and screwdrivers to make one whole working chromebook. About an hour because of not familiar. My kids break chromebooks about every 6 months, either from someone jumping on a backpack or the mains cord pull problem. As Chromebooks are held together with screws over plastic casing, it is relatively easy to repair them, unlike most tablets with use heated sealed glue and never quite the same after a repair.

I mention this as often this is exactly what has happened to some iPads, they got a little damaged and then returned and someone who repairs the same item often can do a decent repair job. Often its just a factory reset and no physical damage so sometimes you can literally get a brand new iPad which the user noob logically broke and not physically damaged.

Typed on a Chromebook I just repaired.

1 Like